Sunday Confessions


Weekly Meme from To Read or Not To Read

This week Marcie asks:
Do you have any MUST reads for the holidays? I have a few books that I love to bring out during the holidays to read.

Here are our favorite holiday reads:

The Cajun Night Before Christmas (Andrea)
I have always loved this book since I was a kid. I think it was just so interesting to me to see the same story I had always known from a different perspective.
                                            
Nora Robert's Gallagher Trilogy (Tevya)
I know this is not holiday related, but I love to read them during the holiday season because they always give me a warm, cozy feeling.

The Nutcracker (Andrea)
I have just always been fascinated with this story. My husband takes me to see the ballet every year and I always like to read a version as well.


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Andrea, Thank you for participating in Sunday Confessions :D I haven't read anything by Nora Roberts but her books are definitely on my wish list. The Nutcracker is such a beautiful ballet and story. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration Marcie! Andrea and I are just starting out, so we are getting lots of ideas from other bloggers. Nora Roberts is one of my all time favorite romance genre authors. You will not be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!