Sunday Confessions 3/20/11

Sunday Confessions is a weekly meme from To Read or Not To Read. This week Marcie asks...

What are your guilty pleasures?

Tevya: First of all, I refuse to apologize for or feel guilty about my "guilty pleasures", as they keep me sane. :) That being said, I love smutty romance novels, I am addicted to facebook, I do my very best to never miss an episode of True Blood, and I get away with my girl friends as often as possible.

Andrea: My guilty pleasures are Gossip Girl, cupcakes, and Sweet Valley High books.



Comments

  1. My guilty pleasures (of course, I don't feel guilty about them) are Celtic Thunder, chocolate, and Coca Cola. I love reading anything especially erotica and erotic romance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guilty pleasures are paranormal romance novels, whoopie pies, and Milka chocolate bars. I also really love watching baking reality shows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love True Blood too! I can't wait for the new season to start. Cupcakes are also one of my weaknesses. Love them! Thanks for your Sunday Confession :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My guilty pleasures would include italian ices and pizza, a love of BDB and all the Brothers, watching Teen Mom on MTV which I'm really too old to be enjoying, playing on Facebook and of course my deeply entrenched Twilight obsession. All of which I feel zero guilt for!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!