Top Ten Tuesday 4/12/11

Top Ten Tuesday comes from The Broke and The Bookish.

Today asked us to list the Top 10 Books we'd like to see as movies - keep in mind this is in a universe where the movies are as good as the books:


(Andrea = odds, Tevya = evens)


1. The Body Finder Series by Kimberly Derting
2. The Wake Trilogy by Lisa McMann
3. Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
4. The Gallaghers of Ireland Trilogy by Nora Roberts
5. The Graveyard Queen Series by Amanda Stevens
6. Hunger Games Trilogy (So excited for this!!) by Suzanne Collins
7. The Day the Falls Stood Still by Cathy Marie Buchanan
8. Three Sisters Island Trilogy by Nora Roberts
9. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
10. Perfect Chemistry Trilogy by Simone Elkeles




Comments

  1. What a great list, I've got to check out the Wake trilogy, Garden Spells, and Three Sisters Island. :) Thank you for the heads up on some great books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked Garden Spells as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geeze - can you tell I like a good trilogy/series? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Body Finder is on my list, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeee! I can't wait to see Hunger Games! I haven't read Cyber's Cross yet but it seems like a great book to movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't the Wake trilogy rumored to be put together with Miley Cirus as the lead a while ago? I'd rather not. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sara - Oh, I hope not! That would completely ruin it for me. I don't think I would even see the movie(s). :(

    @Vy - Me too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three Sisters Island Trilogy ... hmm ... while I liked the books, I can't seem to enjoy any of Nora Roberts books that were turned into movies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hunger Games is the only one of these that I've read and I can't wait for the movie!!

    Come check out our Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!