Vote Team Kilt on 8/10!



So, the lovely Amy at Fictitious Delicious sent me a little message on Facebook this evening about the YA Crush Tournament going on. I have to say I knew what it was, but didn't really pay much attention. However, tomorrow is the final showdown. Apparently, it has Zachary from the Shade series by Jeri Smith-Ready up against that Jace kid who keeps inking himself. 

Now I know many readers out there would want Jace to win, but I for one would prefer that the victory went to Zachary. I mean who doesn't like supporting the underdog? Besides, Jace gets all the love - he's the one with a movie deal. And let's be real - Jace is kind of a jerk. I'm not knocking your crush if you're into that sort of thing, but wouldn't you much rather cozy up to a guy with a Scottish accent and a romantic, cuddly side? Just remember when it's time to cast your vote that plaid is the new black.


Shall I convince you that once you go Kilt you never go back?



* Zachary is a descendant of William Wallace. He's a lot scarier than Jace's ancestors.
* Zachary has a Scottish accent. Did I mention that???





* Zachary has better hair than Jace AND his color doesn't come out of a bottle. Clary totally tweeted the other day that Jace's hair color isn't natural.
* Green eyes are better than blue and more rare. 
* Zachary is actually a nice guy.

So, if my word isn't enough to convince you of the rightness of marking Zachary as your man, well check out this little video of awesomeness from Fictitious Delicious.


Still not convinced? Well, the amazingly talented, Jeri Smith-Ready, has some awesome surprises for those of you that show your Kilt support at the polls. Check out her site!

Voting starts 8/10 at 8 am (Central Time) and lasts until 8/11 at 8 am (Central Time).

Are you ready to rumble with the plaid? Let's end this Shadow Hunter oppression.

Comments