Cover Crazy: Between



The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.


I always turn to Goodreads for my Cover Crazy posts, and this cover caught my eye immediately. The first thing I noticed were the clouds and the swings. I first thought she was swinging in the clouds, and thought perhaps she was a guardian angel of some sort. Then I noticed the grass above her and that she us upside down, her swing hanging from the ground and the cloudy sky below her. That made me wonder if she is perhaps trapped, her world turned upside down. The hair hanging over her face makes her look very lonely and dejected. Lastly, the blurred font of the title makes me think that things are not always what they seem, that in many cases the lines are blurred between right and wrong, good and evil.... heaven and earth even?



Comments