Weekly Lark 10/12/11



The Weekly Lark is a prompt for the imagination: something that’s just for fun. A lark is defined as “a source of or quest for amusement or adventure”. . . so let the adventure begin!

This week: Please recommend a good, spooky read.


Andrea: The Turn of the Screw by Henry James is my favorite spooky read. I am interested in checking out Tighter by Adele Griffin.It's supposed to be a retelling of The Turn of the Screw. 
Michelle: The Shining by Stephen King.
Tevya: I don't do scary- sorry!
Julie: Me either. I hate scary stuff. Though I was told by a very good friend that The Long Walk by Stephen King is amazing.
Paula: Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton. I don't like really scary stuff- this one was just a fun kind of creepy for me.

Comments

  1. I will have to look at some suggestions.

    I would recommend Amanda Stevens, The Restorer, the first in Graveyard Queen series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one, Marce. I loved The Restorer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!