Cover Crazy: Fallen In Love



The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.


I am so excited about this cover because it is a surprise new book in one of my all-time favorite YA series: the Fallen series by Lauren Kate. I love, love, love this series. This book, Fallen In Love, is book 3.5 of the series. All of the covers of the Fallen Novels are absolutely stunning, and I adore this one! I always love the shadow play in these covers. I think my favorite part of this cover though is Luce's dress. We haven't seen her dress from the front yet, so this was exciting for me. It's beautiful! I love her dark hair against her pale skin, and once again we are seeing just her profile. I love the play of the dark storm clouds over the cliffs and the birds in the distance. All of the Fallen Novels have such romantic covers. Even the font of the titles are romantic!


Here's a little something extra for you - a surprise gift! If you go to Lauren Kate's website HERE, you can read a sneak peek from Fallen In Love. AND guess what... Fallen In Love will have a sneak peek of Rapture (book 4 in the Fallen series)! Total fan-girly squeeee of excitement being heard at my house tonight!



Comments

  1. I just love all the cover in this series. This one is really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!