Magic Lamp Sunday 11/20/11


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week.

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

Andrea: I wish that I had the power to time travel like Jackson Meyer in Tempest by Julie Cross. However, I wouldn't want to be limited to just my own lifetime. I'd want to see all the historical events I love studying.
Michelle: I wish I had a super fast metabolism like Merit in Chloe Niall's Chicagoland Vampires Series.
Tiffany: I would love to be in Gatlin eating Amma's fried chicken and mocking the cheerleaders with Ridley. I'm reading Beautiful Chaos by Garcia & Stohl.
Paula: I wish I had a sibling close to my age to hang out with while growing up like the Wolfe brothers do in Underdogs by Zusak. These guys could take on the world together.
 

Comments