Magic Lamp Sunday- New Year's edition 1/1/12


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week.

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

Andrea: I am wishing that Molly Ringle and Sarah Jio will release new novels this year. They are probably my favorite authors of 2011.
Paula: I am wishing for new releases from Jennifer L. Armentrout, Maggie Stiefvater, and Julie Kagawa. At least I know I'll be getting one of those.
Tiffany: Happy New Year! I am looking forward to the movie adaptation of The Hunger Games. I am also anxiously anticipating these new releases: Veronica Roth's Insurgent, Andrea Cremer's Bloodrose, Cassandra Clare's City of Lost Souls, JR Ward's Lover Reborn, and. . . I'll stop for now!


Comments