Cover Crazy: Ashes to Ashes


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


This cover gives me a sense of longing and melancholy. I think the tagline and the image are perfectly paired. There is something haunting about this cover. I love the coloring and the foggy haze. It adds a bit of the supernatural to the realistic image. I also am intrigued by the leaves littering the dock. This is a novel I would pick up solely based on its cover. What are your thoughts on this one?


Comments

  1. That is a really good cover! I kind of wish she wasn't in a pretty dress though, if she was in a jeans and a sweater I think it would be more realistic =P

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an excellent point. I agree that a realistic wardrobe could have made this cover more powerful.

      Delete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!