Magic Lamp Sunday 10/13/13


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Andrea: I wish that I could own Violet's Mardi Gras mask collection. Inspired by The Wicked Within by Kelly Keaton.


Julie: I wish I could travel to Germany and visit the town of Bad Munstereifel, which is where The Vanishing of Katharina Linden by Helen Grant is set.   

Jen: I wish I could meet Derek Fitzpatrick in real life!! Inspired by Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles.

Michele: I wish I had the ability to heal like Lorelei in Fire and Ice by Michele Barrow-Belisle. 

Paula: I wish to one day see the world like Nica did throughout her childhood. Inspired by Overpowered by Mark H. Kruger.

Comments