Cover Crazy: Racing Savannah


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


I think I love this cover so much because of the colors. Green is my favorite color so I love that there is a ton of it on this cover. It also makes me think of the springtime. I also love the yellow of the title. It really pops against the green. Furthermore, I also love that the girl's boots match the title color. The two people in the picture look like they are in the middle of an interesting conversation; they obviously enjoy each other's company. I appreciate that I can't see the faces of the people. It will allow me to visualize the characters without being influenced. I wish I could walk into this scene. What are your thoughts on this cover?


Comments