Waiting on Wednesday: The Retribution of Mara Dyer


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where she spotlights upcoming releases.

This week I am waiting on. . .

The Retribution of Mara Dyer
(Mara Dyer #3)
By: Michelle Hodkin
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Release Date: June 10th, 2014

The Mara Dyer books are so captivating and engrossing...full of  twists and turns.  In the previous books, as some questions were answered, new ones were introduced.  And Michelle Hodkin is a fan of cliffhangers obviously...and her last book, The Evolution of Mara Dyer, was no exception.  So, it is no secret that my bookish friends and I have been anxiously waiting for the finale of this favourite trilogy...and hopefully all our questions will be satisfied!

I love the covers to these books too!

And, it's been a long time since hanging out with Mara and Noah.  I miss them!

Check out my review for The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and The Evolution of Mara Dyer.

Synopsis on Goodreads:

It had to end sometime, but Mara had no idea it would end like this. Experience the mind-blowing conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Mara Dyer trilogy.

Loyalties are betrayed, guilt and innocence tangle, and fate and chance collide in this shocking conclusion to Mara Dyer’s story.




Comments

  1. OOh nice! I keep debating about starting this series!

    Here's my Wow

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jessica! This is an awesome series! You should start it soon...especially with the final book coming out this year!!

      Delete
  2. Dude. Yes. I can't wait to get my hands on this one! Hope you love it when you read it :D
    Happy reading
    Jackie
    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choice! This is probably one of my top books coming out this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a series I will definitely finish. I still need to read the second book. Maybe I'll read them both together since there was such a big cliffhanger at the end of the first book. I hate waiting to find out what will happen! :)

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like we're ALL waiting with baited breath! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!