Cover Crazy: Whisper to Me


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


Summer is in full swing and this cover screams summer fun to me. The coloring and amusement park drawings make me think of those hot nights spent riding rides, eating funnel cake, and drinking lemonade. I love the coloring of the cover as it calls to mind sunsets. I'm also intrigued by the choice to use paper cranes instead of real birds. Lastly, I love the font and how the word me almost mimics the path of a rollercoaster.

What are your thoughts on this cover?


Comments

  1. This cover reminds me of my teen years during the Summer months! Great pick!
    Check out my post All About That Cover

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover and it's really appropriate to the book. The paper cranes are an important element.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!