Monday, November 21, 2016

Cover Crazy: The Bookshop on the Corner


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


What book nerd doesn't love a bookstore? This cover makes me want to walk inside and spend a little time browsing the shelves. I could see myself in a cozy armchair, reading away as the cold November winds blew, and I sipped on a vanilla chai. There is something welcoming and happy about this cover. It speaks to me because of my intense love for bookstores. I also love that the title appears as if it's on a shop sign at first glance.

What are your thoughts on this cover?


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...