Cover Crazy: Across a Star-Swept Sea


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms. 


I don't think I really need to go into details about why I love this cover. Look at it. It's just so pretty. I love the blues - they create a sense of symmetry between the sky and the sea. I also love how the waves seem to be speckled with stars. The font is also eye catching. What are your thoughts on this one?



Comments

  1. This cover is gorgeous and it really makes me wanna read for darkness shows the stars, it seems like blue is a really popular color for many of the YA covers coming out this year. Thanks for sharing!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - I really need to move the first book up my TBR List. I haven't noticed a blue trend in upcoming releases, but now I'm going to watch closer.

      Delete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!