Cover Crazy: Angelfall


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms. 


I spent quite a while deciding on my pick for Cover Crazy this week. I am quite over all the covers of books which feature pretty girls in pretty dresses looking wistful right now. I like this cover a lot for several reasons: firstly, it doesn't have a person on it. Second, it doesn't remind me of any other covers. Third, it has pretty colors, and finally, I feel like it gives a sense of the book. It does look like an angel has fallen right there. There are some awesome silvery splat marks, and possible silver blood trails. So it is both pretty and gruesome! Win! 


Comments

  1. The cover is great, but even better is the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! I read it and gave it 5 birdies. You can read my review here: http://readinglark.blogspot.com/2013/07/book-review-angelfall.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!