Magic Lamp Sunday 1/19/14


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

Paula: I wish Reading Lark a very happy 3-year blogoversary! Here's to many, many more!


Julie: I wish my name had a background, a history, or a meaning beyond the fact that my parents liked it and they wanted to give me a name that didn't lend itself to having a nickname. Inspired by The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri. 

Jen: I wish that I could have a go at Transfiguration or Potions. . . I think I'd Exceed Expectations. Inspired by Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling. 

Michele: I wish I had the courage to step out of my comfort zone to really make a difference in a lot of people's lives. Inspired by Princess Raisa from The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima.  

Andrea: I wish that I owned land in Montana- inspired by Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson. 


 

Comments