Cover Crazy: Faking Normal


15726915
The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.



This book- I can't think of anything I don't like about this book! I think my favorite part of this cover is that the cover model is a pretty girl, but real; she is freckled and without a smile and looking a little wary. The trees are a great touch as well; she seems to be trying to hide among them, yet she's very visible. 
I like the colors as well. The browns are warm and inviting, and the bit of color invites you to look the girl in the eye. 
This releases soon, and I am very excited to get a copy. I think it's going to look gorgeous on my shelf!

Comments