Magic Lamp Sunday 3/9/14


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

Pyper:  I wish that I had taken the time to see more of San Francisco when we lived there. Inspired by Lola and the Boy next Door by Stephanie Perkins. 

Michele: I wish I had a mountain pony like Raisa has in The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima. 

Jen:  I wish I had long red hair with perfect curls, like Connie Britton does in Red by Alison Cherry.    

Nicole: I wish that all books had an actual ending rather than just stopping at an arbitrary point so that you buy the next one.  

Andrea: I wish that I had a Hound of Immortals like Tova- inspired by Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong. 


 

Comments