Cover Crazy: The Orphan Queen



18081228
The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.


I've heard great things about Jodi Meadows. You notice covers with familiar authors' names, even when you haven't read any of their work yet. I first noticed this book because of the author. Then I started really looking at this image, and determined that I would definitely be reading this one.

Several elements on this cover jump out at me. Female lead in a fantasy- yay! Shimmery, flowy, magical cloak, with either a wand or a dagger in her hand- yay! Overcast skies with a hint of brighter days ahead- yay! Gorgeous setting in the background- yes, please!!

This is another great example of a gorgeous monochromatic design.

Please leave us a comment and let us know your thoughts on this cover.


Comments