Magic Lamp Sunday 12/14/14

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  



Julie: I wish I could visit 1950's New Orleans. Inspired by Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys.   

Aimee: I wish I could go to The House Without Warning and bathe my courage, my wishes, and my luck. Inspired by The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne Valente. 

Michele: I wish I could meet some of the Norse legendary gods. . . like Loki. Inspired by Transcendent by Lesley Livingston. 

Nicole: I wish that I could write half as well as Katie McGarry. Inspired by Breaking the Rules

Andrea: I wish that I could have beignets whenever I wanted- inspired by Once Haunted, Twice Shy by H.P. Mallory

Comments