Cover Crazy: Suspicion


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


Spring is in the air so this felt like the perfect cover to feature. I love the vivid purple of the maze and the sense of motion from the girl. A hedge maze plays an important role in this story so the cover actually makes sense. I'm always slightly miffed when a cover doesn't have anything to do with the story. I also like the intricate vine and how it springs forth from the letter I. I also find it intriguing that one side of the maze is filled with light while the edges are bathed in darkness. This makes me think of truth and mystery which also fits in nicely with the plot. What do you think of this cover?


Comments