Magic Lamp Sunday 3/8/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish creditors didn't have such a strangle hold on modern society. Inspired by Hit by Delilah S. Dawson.

Aimee: I wish I had a seeing stone that would show me the life of my namesake. (Geneology would be *so* much easier!) Inspired by The Seeing Stone by Kevin Crossley-Holland.

Julie: I wish I could travel to Scotland. Inspired by At the Water's Edge by Sara Gruen. 

Nicole: I wish I had a house by the ocean. Inspired by Orient by Christopher Bollen. 

Michele:  I sometimes wish my thoughts could become reality as it appears to do so for Mara Dyer. Inspired by The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. 

Andrea: I wish that flying didn't make me anxious. Inspired by Black Dove, White Raven by Elizabeth Wein.

Comments