Magic Lamp Sunday 5/10/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Aimee: I wish everyone could have a wise and dedicated friend like Nolan. Inspired by The Haunting of Sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie. 

Michele: I wish I had Ember's determination to see through to the end of a plan, especially when the odds of it turning out favourably were not in my favour. Inspired by Rogue by Julie Kagawa. 

Pyper:  I wish I was a talented photographer. Inspired by Love, Lucas by Chantele Sedgwick. 

Andrea: I wish that there was a cure for cancer. Inspired by Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry.    

Comments