Magic Lamp Sunday 6/14/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish more adolescents had access to appropriate reading material at home. Inspired by the rate at which my to-be seventh grader is going through my library!

Aimee: I wish I could travel to the future. Inspired by Syncing Forward by W. Lawrence. 

Julie: I wish I could re-experience the magic of reading To Kill a Mockingbird for the first time. Inspired by Dime by E.R. Frank. 

Nicole: I wish it was possible to travel between worlds. Inspired by Thief's Magic by Trudi Canavan. 

Andrea: I wish that I could spend part of every summer in Cape Cod. inspired by Between Us and the Moon by Rebecca Maizel. 

Comments