Cover Crazy: The Rest of Us Just Live Here


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.



I love the blue people on this cover. Sure, the people in full color are probably the focus, but it's the background that caught my eye. An angel, a cheerleader, a reader, a couple, a kid in a cape hiding a sword, a female superhero, a caveman, and is that a teenage Wolverine in the bottom left corner? Color me (See what I did there?) intrigued...

What do you think of this cover?



Comments

  1. I love how the color of a few individuals illuminates the monotony of the masses. I think this is one of the best examples of a cover capturing the theme suggested by a title.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!