Teaser Tuesday:The Breathless



Neither girl realizes that life is both good and bad, dark and light - the way it has been since the beginning of time. Neither of them can see the shadows swirling around them, hovering close, because all shadows are drawn to the light. She is a bright one - this older sister, this sixteen-year-old girl who melts everyone she touches. But a single flame is not enough to hold back the world's darkness.

~ The Breathless by Tara Goedjen, Kindle Location 99 (ARC)


Comments

  1. Ooh nice teaser! Curious about this one but some early reviews were kind of scaring me off! Hope you enjoy it though! Look forward to your review!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read/heard any other reviews. I try really hard to avoid reviews for advanced copies I'm reading because I don't want to be influenced by others or have someone else's thoughts lingering in my mind. Sometimes its difficult to avoid reviews, but hopefully this one won't scare me off. I'll post my thoughts once I finish it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!