Cover Crazy: Snow Lane


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


This cover screams holidays to me. As Thanksgiving fades to memory and the anticipation around Christmas grows, I like to curl up with wintery reads. This one certainly looks like it would be a good fit. I love the cozy house with its chimney burning, but I am curious as to why only one light is one in the house. My mind instantly starts making up stories about the people who might live inside and what they could be doing on this snowy night. I love the lights hung along the fence line, the shape of the moon, and the startling red of the bird.

What are your thoughts on this cover?


Comments