Magic Lamp Monday 1/8/18

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, and we ran it on Sunday for a while, but fits better here on Mondays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are several of us, though, we're taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  

Paula: I wish that people who are prescribed medication never felt bad for needing it. Inspired by Turtles All the Way Down by John Green. 

Aimee: I wish  I could speed up or slow down time at will. (Not that I should ever be trusted with that kind of power. lol) Inspired by Treason by Orson Scott Card

Andrea: I wish that I owned an estate in Vermont. Inspired by Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson.

Comments

  1. Love it! I got my daughter a copy of Turtles All the Way Down for Christmas. Can't wait til she finishes it so I can read it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!