Music Monday - #3

This week, I chose to spotlight Gayle Forman's If I Stay playlist. If I Stay is just such a beautiful story, and so driven by music, that I could not resist making it a Music Monday. I will admit that I had a hard time deciding which song from the playlist to spotlight. I really wanted to spotlight a classical piece, as that is Mia's heart. However, in the end, I chose two pieces that really represent the story of Mia and Adam for me. (Yeah, leave it to me to pick out the love story. ;) This will not surprise those of you who know me.)

This is the song that Adam chooses when he's trying to show Mia that their worlds aren't so very far a part after all. That classical and rock can be beautiful together.

Something In The Way - Nirvana



And this is a song that I just thought was beautiful when I was listening to the playlist. It makes me think of Adam's feelings for Mia and how, in the end, he helped Mia to make her choice.

P.S. You Rock My World - Eels


For the entire playlist (And yes! It's worth the listen!), go to Gayle Forman's website.


Comments