Sunday Confessions

Weekly Meme from To Read or Not To Read

This week Marcie asks:
What are your favorite Christmas songs?

Andrea's Picks:
Wintersong by Sarah McLachlan

Christmas in Killarney by Bing Crosby
Photobucket

Tevya's Picks:
Winter Wonderland


Sleigh Ride by Harry Connick, Jr.

Comments

  1. Great songs! I haven't heard Winter Wonderland by Jason Miraz. I think that will be a new favorite :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie, I have to admit that I hadn't either before this. I have to give Andrea credit for that one. I didn't give her an artist preference, and she knows I like Jason Mraz, so she chose it for me. I love it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon it when I was looking for something for Tevya. I'm glad it was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Christmas in Killarney!!! My husband's new favorite is Ho Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum by Jimmy Buffett!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Laura - It's not as well known so it's nice to see others dig it. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just added Christmas in Killarney to my iTunes. It's one I have always loved - and may have to seek out Jason Mraz's version of Winter Wonderland. He and Harry Connick Jr. in the same post made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Julie - glad we could make your day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!