Cover Crazy: His Eyes


Better late than never, right? Saturday was feeling lonely without a meme of her very own. We found the Cover Crazy meme over at The Book Worms and knew it would be a perfect thing for Reading Lark to join. The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there!

This week I am featuring His Eyes by Renee Carter.

Something about this cover just stuck with me. It has a feel of innocence and youth to it. I love the well-worn blue jeans and the hint of red sneakers. The discarded sunglasses laying on the gound tell us that they are unnecessary...but their presence deems them important. I like the pretty, handwriting script font and the pale blue background. This is just one of those covers that made me take a closer look at the book, and I've since added it to my wish list.

So what do you think of this week's cover? Leave us a comment and let us know your thoughts!





Comments

  1. Oh! Great meme!!! I love this cover, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JavenStar - Thanks for the visit & the comment! We thought it was a fun meme too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bella - Thanks for stopping by! I thought it was a cute cover, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!