Welcome to Our Newest Blogger, Julie!

Reading Lark is proud to have a new blogger coming on board. Please help us welcome our good friend, Julie. She is a reader from Ohio who will be running the In Other Words, a new meme, on Sundays and posting reviews. Her main goal is to read and have fun. She will mainly be reviewing classics and other novels she is using in her lesson plans for now. However, this summer she will have more time to read for enjoyment. We are so happy to have another wonderful friend writing for the blog! I know you will all love her as much as we do. Welcome Julie!

Comments

  1. I'm so excited to join the flock! *rimshot* Yay for classics and teacher books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Julie! We are so happy to have you with us! Birds of a feather for sure! LOL 3 teachers and a school gudiance counselor. And this is what we do for fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't ya love how there were exactly 5 birdies in your graphic since we have 5 bloggers? Yes, I am a nerd. I am so happy to have you. You know I heart you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, I'll say it again- I am so very glad you've joined the team! Together we will take over the WORLD! *evil laugh* I'm really excited to participate in your meme, too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!