Blog Award: The Irresistibly Sweet Award


Reading Lark always feels so honored to receive an award from one of our readers. One of our favorite blogs, Book Lover's Hideaway, has bestowed on us the honor of The Irresistibly Sweet Award. 

So to accept we have to share 4 guilty pleasures and pass the award along to 6 other sweet blogs. I will share 2 of my guilty pleasures and Tevya will share 2 of hers.

Our Four Guilty Pleasures:
1. Days of Our Lives  (Andrea)
2. Cupcakes  (Andrea)
3. Romance Novels (Tevya)
4. Sleeping Late on the Weekends (Tevya)

Six Sweet Blogs We Love:

Comments

  1. @Momo - You're very welcome.

    @Bella - Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Thank you very much for the sweet award! *-* I put your button in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @-petit: You're welcome and thank you for putting up our button. I just went and grabbed yours to add to our blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to say, I love Days of Our Lives. Our whole floor used to schedule classes around it in college so we could watch it together in the one room on the whole floor that had a TV. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! You're awesome :L

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!