Cover Crazy - Halo by Alexandra Adornetto


Saturday was feeling lonely without a meme of her very own. I stumbled upon the Cover Crazy meme over at The Book Worms and knew it would be a perfect thing for Reading Lark to join. The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there!

This week I am spotlighting Halo by Alexandra Adornetto. I have heard a lot about this book but hadn't actually seen the cover yet. Oh my goodness - is it not beautiful? What a romantic cover - I thought it was perfect for a Valentines post. I love their silhouettes and the light coming in from behind. Her wings are absolutely stunning. The halo around their faces symbolizes a perfect, pure, or heaven-sent love. I can't wait to read this book because I have fallen in love with the cover!

For your viewing pleasure...



Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by & commenting, as always BLH! I agree! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this cover! I think it's cool how they captured that bit of sun between they guy and the girl. Her wings are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is lovely... But some of the reviews I've read have been doozies (and not in a good way). I'm staying clear of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lighting is perfect and I love this cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a gorgeous cover. The reason I picked it up, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover is beautiful *-* I didn't read this book yet u_u'

    ReplyDelete
  7. @La Coccinelle - I have heard a lot of mixed reviews as well. I may give it a try eventually, but I think I am a bit "angeled" out for awhile. Angels seem to be the new vampires.

    It is a pretty cover though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favorite covers...ever! I love the silhouettes and the way the light looks so real and bright. Definitely a great Valentine's Day pick!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!