Music Monday - The White Stripes


Music Monday is an original meme here on Reading Lark where we spotlight music from our favorite authors' playlists, music from our personal playlists, or just any music that inspires us or that we enjoy listening to.

Today I chose to feature The White Stripes. The duo recently announced their breakup, which made me sad because although they are not a new band by any means, they are new to me and I have really been enjoying hearing their music on Alt Nation.

The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army




Comments

  1. Great choice! I love this song and this has always been one of my favorite bands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I didn't know they were breaking up! I'm bumming hard :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Michelle - Me too! :)

    @ Lilly Bear - It made me sad, too. :(

    Thanks for taking the time to stop by and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the White Stripes! And Seven Nation Army has an awesome base line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the White Stripes, I too am sad they broke up. Hopefully Jack White will continue to make music, he is an amazing artist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THE WHITE STRIPES! I need to add your blog to my blog roll because it rocks my world!! I listen to Seven Nation Army all the time I'm sure my neighbors know it by now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!