Sunday Confessions - 2/6/11

Sunday Confessions is a weekly meme from To Read or Not To Read. This week Marcie asks...


What do you like to do when you're sick?

Tevya:
When I am sick, I just want my bed. My bed is my favorite place to be. I love my pillows, I love my blankets, I love my awesome new nightstands that my Daddy made for me. It's the place that makes me feel better. So when I'm sick, I put on my favorite jammies, a pair of fuzzy socks, and I curl up in bed. I usually have my cell phone, laptop, and my Nook (or a book) in bed with me and a mug of tea and the TV/DVD remotes on the nightstand next to me. I will sleep, read, check in on facebook, sleep some more...did I mention sleep and read? That's what I do when I'm sick.

Andrea:
I like to put on my favorite pajamas and curl up in bed with a book and the quilt my grandmother made me. I also will typically have some green jasmine tea close at hand. Typically my fur babies curl up on the bed with me since they always stay close when they know I am under the weather.

Comments

  1. I wish that is what I could do when I was sick. If I could that would be what I would do. Somehow though when you have kids you don't get to do that, you still have to up and about. :( lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like to wear comfy pj too! I haven't been much of a computer person the last few days but I've enjoyed being a couch potato. Thanks for participating in Sunday Confessions this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Awesomesauce Book Club - I know the feeling! I have two little ones as well, so I don't get to indulge in my "what I like to do" very often. However, on the days that I am able to indulge, it's heaven!

    @Marcie - Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Returning the visit! I usually wrangle sickness into extra reading time. "Sorry guys, I can't move about. All I'm fit for it sitting here, scanning pages and coughing." :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!