Teaser Tuesday: The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: 
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I highly recommend the Iron Fey series!

There was nothing sweet or gentle in our last kiss; it was filled with sorrow and desperation, of the bitter knowledge that we could've had something perfect, but it just wasn't meant to be. It ended much too soon.

~ The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa, page 99




Comments

  1. I loved this book so much! This part made me cry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading this series. I've only heard good things about it.

    Thanks for stopping by At Home Between the Pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that was an intense scene. I just finished it a few days ago. I can not wait to read the next one. Great Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know I haven't read this series yet and why not you ask my list is just so huge lol. But I will get to it this year it is a must.

    Thanks girls for stopping by our blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pamela - This series is worth the read for sure. I hope you enjoy it.

    @Awesomesauce - I am on the last part of it. It has taken me awhile with work being super hectic lately. Don't they know I have books to read?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @BLHmistress - The third book is out now so you could read the series straight through with no waiting. I have a feeling you are going to enjoy Prince Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful teaser.
    Makes me very curious about the rest of the story.
    I must surely move this book up my TBR list ;)

    Thnx for stopping by my blog!

    Lyanara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I've just started reading some other books about the fey. I'll have to look into this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser/recommendation!! And thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!

    Here's my WWW:
    http://centralcaligrrrl.blogspot.com/2011/02/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, you picked one of my favorite series! Great tease! Really sets a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gah! Great teaser! I love this book (and series!) and this is one of my favorite parts... one of my favorite YA kiss scenes!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for teaser. I loved this book, and that quote is HOT.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. O that was so sweet and descriptive :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!