Teaser Tuesday: Night Embrace
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:~Grab your current read
~Open to a random page
~Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
~~~BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
~Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week I am reading Night Embrace, by Sherrilyn Kenyon. It's the third Dark Hunter book. While I've read it before, I needed a break from the YA I've been reading lately, and Sherrilyn Kenyon is great for a good blend of paranormal and romance. I love the Dark Hunter world and the Greek Mythology that these books revolve around. (Anyone interested in reading them....you need to give them time. The first two books did not grab me, but each book is better than the last, and by the thrid book (Night Embrace), I was sucked into the Dark Hunter world.
Ok, here's your teaser...
"Sunshine really wanted to have a nice chitchat with that goddess and see if maybe Talon could earn his freedom again. If she accomplished that, then maybe they could do something to stop Camulus as well."
~~Night Emrace, by Sherrilyn Kenyon
~~Night Emrace, by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Everyone reads the Dark Hunter books maybe I should give them a try.
ReplyDeleteSally.
Sounds awesome!
ReplyDeletehttp://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday.html
Hmm Interesting teaser. Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteThis is another series that I have heard such good things about! It's another one I need to add to my TBR list. Nice teaser.
ReplyDeleteLove your teaser :)
ReplyDelete~Lah
@ LazyGirl Reads
Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. The DH series is definitely worth the read if you like paranormal romance. They are M rated. :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, I do too at first it was weird to try and read at first. I found my new love Highlanders :) though I won't ever get away from the paranormal.
ReplyDeleteOH I am a SK minion I absolutely loooooooooove her books. I have been wanting to reread them for a while expecially before Sundown's book comes out.
I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!! Kudos on the TT.
ReplyDeleteNew follower both here and on twitter :]
Great teaser!! I SO NEED TO READ THIS ASAP! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteNew Follower!
My Teaser
@BLHMistress - I am working on that right now. I started with Talon & Sunshine, though. :D The first two were a little too much for me. It was Talon & Sunshine that sucked me in.
ReplyDelete@Nora - Thanks for the follows! I'm following you as well.
@Moonlight - Yes, you do! (And thanks for the follow. I'm off to return the favor.)
I did like the first too but I am a sap lol but I agree Talon's book does suck you and doesn't let go.
ReplyDeleteHaven't heard of these much... but will check them out. Thanks for visiting my blog! :)
ReplyDeleteiLive, iLaugh, iLove Books
This is one of my favorite series. I love all the books in that series and I must admit (even if it does sound WAY beyond weird) is one of the very few series that I've reread three times. I felt like the books get better and better as the story develops. I can't wait for the next one to get published.
ReplyDeleteHere's my teaser this week: http://rubys-books.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-is-weekly-bookish-meme.html