Top Ten Tuesday ~ 2/15/11


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish


This week the topic was Top 10 Favorite Love Stories:

(Andrea = Odds, Tevya = Evens)



1. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
Noah & Allie



2. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Rhett & Scarlett


3. North and South trilogy by John Jakes 
Orry & Madeline


4. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

Henry & Clare



5. The Waiting Time by Eugenia Price
Thad & Abbie



6. In Death Series by J.D. Robb
Roarke & Eve



7. The Secret History of the Pink Carnation
Richard & Amy



8. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare



9. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Alex & Brittany



10. Wolves of Mercy Falls Series by Maggie Stiefvater
Sam & Grace







Comments

  1. Oh, this one was sooooo hard! I had such a hard time narrowing my list down to five. I can't wait to see what everyone else adds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my list wasn't already packed I would've chosen Romeo and Juliet too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list! #1 and #4 I'm resolving to finally read this year and I'm currently reading North and South, the first book in the trilogy. Others I haven't heard of but I'm running to look them up right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @booknympho - I am so excited to see that you're reading North and South. I loved the miniseries as kid and the books as an adult. John Jakes is one of my favorite authors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I forgot Romeo and Juliet, lol. Too sad to think about I guess. Henry and Clare are also on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gone with the Wind was my Twilight in high school. I had posters of Rhett Butler in my room. lol. Have you seen the BBC version of North and South. I loved it! Totally recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Elizabeth - I haven't seen that, but I do know it's a different story. I will have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!