Cover Crazy: Lover Unleashed


Saturday was feeling lonely without a meme of her very own. I stumbled upon the Cover Crazy meme over at The Book Worms and knew it would be a perfect thing for Reading Lark to join. The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there!

This week I am spotlighting Lover Unleashed, by J. R. Ward. The reason I really like this cover is because while most of the Black Dagger Brotherhood covers feature a couple, the male is the focal point. I love how in this cover the female is the focal point. Payne is definitely the focus of this cover. I love the light in her eyes, the glint of power and possession in them. She is crouching over her male, and we see a sort of role reversal from what we are use to with this series. Lover Unleashed is released this Tuesday, March 29th. I am anxious to have this cover in my hands... along with the book.

Comments

  1. I'm so excited for this book! I love the Black Dagger Brotherhood! Though, I never noticed the female focus on this cover versus the male focuses on the others...good eye!

    Nora @ The Bucket List

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just downloaded the first book in this series, hope I like it! The covers sure are nice ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Besides Payne and Manny's story we got insight into other stories such as Vishous and his tormented past, along with Qhuinn dealing with his feelings toward Blaylock and the M/M relationship, and then to top it off, a story leading to the Xcor future uprising against the King of the Black Dagger Brotherhood.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!