Music Monday: Josh Kelley

Music Monday is our chance to feature music that we really love. Many writers use a writing playlist to help set the mood and tone of the scenes they are writing. We like to spotlight music from our favorite authors' playlists, but sometimes we just go with our current favorite songs.

You will rarely see a country song featured here, simply because it's not the genre of music that we prefer. However, country music touches the heart in so many ways. This week's feature is as much about the song as it is about the artis. A friend posted this song on facebook today. While I've hard this song many times as sung by Garth Brooks, this was my first time to experience it by Josh Kelley. Something about his gravely voice just hit straight to my heart. It's such a romantic song, and this version particularly brings me back to a middle school or high school gym, crowded with couples enjoying a slow dance.

Josh Kelley - To Make You Feel My Love...



(...and a special shout out to my friend who introduced me to this version of the song.)


Comments