My Book Boyfriend #3: Roarke


We decided that Thursday needed a little pizazz and stumbled on this meme. So we took ourselves over to The Unread Reader to see what it was all about and join the fun. The Unread Reader features this meme on Wednesdays, but we figured moving our participation to Thursday wouldn't hurt anything. We'd love it if you'd leave a comment if you participate in this so we can check out your book boyfriends as well.


My book boyfriend is: Roarke
Book he's in: In Death Series
Author: J.D. Robb



This Book Boyfriend post has a new home at Reading Lark After Dark:


Comments

  1. *sigh* Roarke. I wondered when he'd make an appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I had a hard time deciding between Roarke and Aidan for my first bbf, but since I fell for Aidan before I knew Roarke existed, I felt like he needed to go first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the books but David is HOT. Great choice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *faints*

    A perfect face to match the description! Those eyes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a sexy Book Boyfriend! *fans self* Be still my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *fans self* Wow. This post is completely made of awesome and hotness. Thank you for linking me to it!

    And I really like your blog. I'll definitely be following from now on. :)

    - April

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first picture is what Edward of Twilight SHOULD have looked like. Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!