Teaser Tuesday: Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


He smiled crookedly. "You'll understand. You know all of these things already - they just elude you for the moment." My fists rolled into tight balls. I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm sick of being told that all the things I don't understand are right in the back of my mind and I can't reach them. I'm going insane, Will."


~Angelfire, pg. 154



To find out more about Angelfire, click HERE.




Comments

  1. such a good teaser. that heroine definitely sounds like shes strong willed.

    here's my teaser
    http://paranormallyromanced.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelfire is still sitting on my tbr pile. Must read soon looks so good.
    Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic teaser! I'm a little obsessed with finding things online about this book even though I haven't read it yet (I really *want* to). I hope you'll be able to post a review sometime soon! I'd love to hear your thoughts on the book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!