Teaser Tuesday: Lover Unleashed


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

*Grab your current read

*Open to a random page

*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

*Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Because Lover Unleashed came out today, I had to spotlight it just one more time. How could I have picked anything else today? Andrea, don't worry - this is the last time you'll have to hear about LU....until my review, of course. ;)


"Back at Payne's room, he entered silently and stopped just inside the door. She was dead asleep in the dimness, the glow gone from her skin. Would she wake up paralyzed again? Or would the progress stay with her?

~pg. 251 of Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward


Comments

  1. I'm so jealous! I so want to have Lover Unleashed in my hands, but no such luck. I will have to wait my turn through the library.

    Thanks for the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she was dead ... not dead asleep.

    Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!