Waiting on Wednesday: Invincible (Chronicles of Nick #2)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where she spotlights upcoming releases.

This week I am waiting on....


Invincible (Chronicles of Nick #2) by Sherrilyn Kenyon



This book was actually released yesterday, March 22nd. However, I am waiting for it because I am still reading the first book, Infinity. Sherrilyn Kenyon is one of my favorite authors, and as a fan of her Dark Hunters series, I am really enjoying this trip into the YA genre with her. It's fun to see the characters that I know and love from the DH series in a new light.


From Goodreads:

Just when he thought things couldn’t get any worse...

Nick Gautier’s day just keeps getting better and better. Yeah, he survived the zombie attacks, only to wake up and find himself enslaved to a world of shapeshifters and demons out to claim his soul.

His new principal thinks he’s even more of a hoodlum than the last one, his coach is trying to recruit him to things he can’t even mention and the girl he’s not seeing, but is, has secrets that terrify him.

But more than that, he’s being groomed by the darkest of powers and if he doesn’t learn how to raise the dead by the end of the week, he will become one of them...



Comments

  1. I haven't read this series yet, but it comes highly recommended to me from some of my reading friends and I feel like I'm missing out, so maybe I'll take the time to read it soon! :)

    -Sandra @ http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. This is definitely a great choice! It was my WoW a few weeks back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!