Top Ten Tuesday: 4/26/11
Top Ten Tuesday comes from The Broke and The Bookish.
Today asked us to list the Top 10 Book Mean Girls:
1. Bellatrix LaStrange from The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
2. Clove from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Ugh - this girl seriously irked me. She takes way too much pleasure in killing. She hasn't been cast yet in the film so I just googled this image.
3. Monica Morrel from the Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine
This girl is a witch with a capital W. I hate how she treats Claire and what she did to Shane's family.
4. Jessica Wakefield from the Sweet Valley High Series (especially after Sweet Valley Confidential) by Francine Pascal
I hate how selfish and obnoxious she can be. I wanted to punch her on more than one occasion during this series.
5. Amy March from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
She is too caught up in appearances. Her whining was so annoying. Plus, I'm still bitter that she burned Jo's novel.
6. Lauren Mallory from the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
This girl is just so nasty. I don't understand what her problem is - Bella isn't my favorite person either, but Lauren is just the typical stuck up high school girl.
7. Melinda Jeffers from the Wake trilogy by Lisa McMann
8. Hilly Holbrook from The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Please don't judge all southern women based on this character. I can't believe how evil she was throughout the book. She got everything she deserved.
9. Bella Swan from the Twilight Saga
She was so whiny and indecisive that it annoyed me. If I hadn't loved the Cullens she would have been enough to force me to stop reading.
10. Debbie Pelt from the Southern Vampire series by Charlaine Harris
I just kept wanting Sookie to punch this one in the face. Ugh.