Waiting on Wednesday: Chasin' Eight


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where she spotlights upcoming releases.
This week I am waiting on....



Chasin' Eight

#11 in the Rough Riders series
by Lorelei James
Release date: June 30th, e-publication

I had to pick this book since I just posted my review of the series. (You can read my review HERE.) I couldn't find a summary anywhere...but I am so looking forward to this book. An overview of the series: It is about a midwestern rodeo/ranching family. There are a ton of grown children in the family (most of whom are boys). Each child has a book to tell his/her story. The books are not independent reads. They all work together to tell the story of the family. I love the family dynamics in this series. Chasin Eight will be Chase McKay's story.

Since I don't have a synopsis of the book to share, I'll share a quote from the author...



"I love writing about the modern day west, creating larger than life cowboys and the women who love them. I set out to create books that were a bit more realistic in the day to day life of Wyoming ranchers and a whole lot sexier than what I’d found on the shelves of the local bookstores or online...This series is actually a western saga, carried out over a multi-book arc, so not all questions are answered in every book. I don't consider this ―series baiting because this long-term approach allows me to detail the trials, triumphs and tribulations of a one ranching family over the span of several books and several years."-Lorelei James

~Source credit: Goodreads


*Please note: This series is erotic fiction. It is meant for mature audiences only.

Comments

  1. I haven't read anything by Lorelei James as yet, I'll have to add her to my TBR pile ;)

    I am a new follower http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover to this book, and funny thing I just seen this cover on the publishers site lastnight, lol.... *sighs* yeah I'm a geek to get excited over that, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell y'all how relieved I am! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loves this series.
    @Jessica - Trust me, I get excited over these book covers too! ;)
    @Sharon - You must! You won't be sorry!
    @Bookish - Yay! Another fan! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!