Waiting on Wednesday: From Bad to Cursed


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where she spotlights upcoming releases.
This week I am waiting on....

From Bad to Cursed (Bad Girls Don't Die #2) by Katie Alender
(Release Date: June 2011)

I cannot wait to get this in my hands! I loved the first book in this series. It was so deliciously creepy and well written.

Alexis is the last girl you'd expect to sell her soul for beauty and popularity. After all, she already has everything she needs--an adorable boyfriend, the perfect best friend, and a family that finally seems to be healing after her sister Kasey's unfortunate possession by an evil spirit.
 

But then Kasey tells Alexis about the mysterious new club she has joined, and the oath she has taken to someone named Aralt. Worried that Kasey's gotten in over her head again, Alexis and her best friend Megan decide to investigate by joining the Sunshine Club, too. At first, their connection with Aralt seems harmless. Alexis tries a new -- normal-- look, and finds herself reveling in her elegance and success.

Still, despite the Sunshine Club's outward perfection, the group is crumbling from within, and soon Alexis finds herself battling her own personal demons. She can hardly even remember why she joined in the first place. Surely it wasn't to destroy Aralt...why would she hurt someone who has given her so much, and asked for so little in return?

Summary Credit


 

Comments

  1. This definitely sounds interesting! I'll have to get my hands on book one before the second is released.

    You have a super cute layout. Birds + polka dots + ribbon = awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one either! Bad Girls Don't Die was so good, I can't wait to see what this one is like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, now that sounds like a good book :) I'll have to check out the first book then get this one :)

    Thanks for checking out my blog, I'm also a new follower of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read this series yet but I'll look into it since it sounds really interesting.

    *Side Note: I'm a team Ren too! He's just so sweet under all that ...well Ren.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know that book had a sequel! I liked the first book, and I'm glad there is one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to hurry up and read the first book already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh... creepy. The cover didn't look scary at first. Until I looked closer. *shivers*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Waiting on Wednesday. :D I haven't heard of this novel before but the title and book cover caught my attention.

    -Akasha Hale

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds very interesting, I'll have to get the first book to see if I like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds amazing! :) Thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You will have to use The Pledge in your WOW this week(:
    This book sounds great! I haven't read the first book in the series, although I've heard it's a really great book. Going on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read the first in this series, but I want to! Maybe over the summer...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!